About Me!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Evolving through life

Life evolves. Human nature evolves. Faith evolves.

We all know the saying "hind sight is 20/20". That is true on many levels.

For example, I started this blog a couple of years ago with the sole purpose to write reviews about books I felt compelled to share with everyone. I wrote some very detailed and quoted reviews about these books. I was afraid if I didn't write all those details I wouldn't be able to give them justice. If I didn't basically paraphrase and quote the books you couldn't possibly get out of the book all the nuggets of gold. Silly me! 20/20!

I now find myself not only wanting to still share with you all about different books but about life, about life's ups and downs on a more personal, more real level.

I still want to share with you the books have been reading, even the ones that I haven't even finished but feel overwhelmed to already start talking about...but I want to do more than just review them. I want to share with you what it is about the book that excites me or disturbs me. I want to just talk about the book and if through my just talking about the book you feel compelled to get your own copy or check it out of the library, that's great!

But I also am going to just start writing when things compel me to write. I have been learning a a great deal as I have been writing for Examiner.com. I have learned the power and flow of writing each and every day. I have learned to share, be personal, be real, but need to still keep it objective and not too personal.

Blogging is for the personal...and that is what I am going to do here! I'm going to make it real and personal.
Ups and downs.
Joys and tears.
Gotta love 20/20. Gotta love the power of an ever evolving life.

After all if we weren't continually striving to evolve what is the point?
And what would we learn?

And wouldn't we be dead: spiritually, mentally, emotionally....

No comments:

Post a Comment