About Me!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

LOVE...

I have really had fun this last month with my writing for Examiner.com: http://www.examiner.com/catholicism-in-amarillo/kelly-frick

I have been turning my weeks into themes or series. I have been taking an idea and trying to dissect many aspects of that topic.

Currently I have been really looking at the virtue of Love and how it works in our everyday life. It has ended up spreading out over two weeks because of our vacation. I really thought I would be able to still keep up with my article posting but I realized it was becoming quite a juggle. Thus I abandoned trying to work my theme of love into a week and am allowing it to spread over two weeks. It is perfect though...because of the trip I was inspired for two of the articles that will show up toward the end of this week.

Tomorrows article is interesting to me especially with being in the world of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment