About Me!

Monday, September 2, 2013

Keeping it simple!

How absolutely perfect that I read this article from Whole9 and it has the same theme of keeping things simple!

If there is anything I love about living Paleo...it is it appears most Paleo's strive to live an uncomplicated life.  There is an element of keeping things simple.

Remembering to keep food simple and clean.  Get plenty of rest.  Keep stress to a minimal.  Work with your body not against it.  Don't become legalistic with life, food, exercise, etc.

I especially love it when I read about how the Paleo community really tries to help others who may be struggling with weight, or body image issues, or hormonal, or even our own mental hiccups....they all seem to really try to get others to understand and realize we need to work with our bodies not against it.  

The above article is really good.  I think many of you would enjoy it.  Also notice some of my favorite links I added to my blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment