About Me!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Take 2 on Tuesday!



Two minutes is literally all I have...lol.   I am about to run out the door to take my wonderful warrior to gymnastics.  But I had two minutes that I wanted to ponder and ask all of you out there your thoughts!

As I have felt myself being called more and more to share my life, my journey through all my wonderful "F" words:

FAITH
FAMILY
FITNESS
FOOD
FINANCES
FUN
FELLOWSHIP
FASHION
FEMININITY
FRUITFULNESS
FRUGAL LIVING

You name it :).....and shame on you if you thought I would cuss!

Okay back on track cause I am down to one minute!

As I have felt drawn more and more to share, thus help with the whole new evangelizing movement I have pondered if I should keep limping along with EXAMINER.com?!

I don't like the ads that surround my articles.  But I know it is another way for me to share the beautiful message of CHRIST.  Of living my faith!!!  Of all of us living our faith for Christ, with the Holy Spirits help, to honor GOD!!!

Thus I WOULD LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK!!!!

Should I keep up with Examiner?  Should I put my efforts elsewhere, or just with this blog?!

I am not suppose to really have an individual or personal voice with examiner but that is okay.  I can share my deep dark secrets here.....lol!

BUT....again my big thing is:  should I put effort into something that is surrounded by poo-ey material?!

SPEAK UP!!!  Give me your voice!

Have a glorious Tuesday and week :).

Hugs and blessings always!
~K :)

PS...the picture above is from the Joyce Meyer book, Confident Moms...great read!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment