About Me!

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Friday's Fantastic Study

Well this posting is going to be short. I am on a wonderful adventure with some amazing young people. And I can only write so much on my phone!  Lol... I will share more later.  But first....

There is a fantastic study coming out specifically about femininity and our teens!  It's a DVD study.  

I  am excited to check it out.  I thought it was fitting to recieve the email about it the day before I usually try to post about true femininity.  

Please check out TRUE BEAUTY at LIght  House Catholic Media!



Have a fantastic Friday!

I look forward to sharing with you next week about the Olympic training center out of Colorado Springs and the amazing thoughts I had for us women!

Blessings and prayers always!
~K :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment