About Me!

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Refreshing thoughts on Thursday!


Sarah Fragoso is probably my hero in the paleo world....with the balanced bites ladies coming in on a very close runner up!  That's for the powerful paleo gals!  

As for the guys....well...Sarah's podcast partner and friend, Jason Seib is probably my hero with Mark Sisson right after him!
It speaks to the heart of what these two stand for with the Paleo lifestyle.  And it speaks to what I try to not only live but to express to so many!

I don't think they can talk enough about people (especially women) being metabolically broken.  My thoughts are that when a person is metabolically broken they are also mentally and possibly spiritually broken.

After all how do we get to be metabolically broken?  We get there because we are feeling desperate.  A person isn't liking what they see in the mirror and how they feel.  They get desperate and go to extremes.  

My thoughts on getting desperate is great if a person chooses to kick themselves in the butt and really hit their nutrition hardcore, thus in return having them lose a bunch of weight real fast....but then stick with it!
Have that quick start be the turning point to make real life changing choices for the longevity, for the journey of life. 


Thirst to be more!
Be thankful for ALL that God is.   
Thankful He is always present!
Thirst to know Him better. 
Thirst to serve Him better.  

As you are thankful and thirsty for Him you are able to learn some amazing ways to be thrifty! 

Teresa had to have thirsted for our Lord! She had to have thanked him for all He is!

Thrifty tip for the day:

Use coconut oil for your face and hand cream.  You'll save sooooo much and actually reap health benefits.   Plus the added bonus of not having to wash the lotion off when you cook!

I would imagine if I designated just one jar for my hand and face lotion it would last me the entire year for $10!!!!

I use to spend $35 on face cream every 3 months and $10 on body lotion every 2-3 months. 

Go forward today thirsting for God...
Thanking Him....
And honoring Him by being thrifty!

Hugs and prayers,
K :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment