About Me!

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tasty Tuesday: Pizza Zucchini Bites


Slice zucchini about 1/3 inch thick.  I made sure mine were thick enough to be sturdy.  

Spread on an organic pizza sauce. 

Sprinkled with all sorts of seasonings: onion powder, garlic, basil, salt, pepper....

Fresh, grass fed, Romano and Parmesan cheese.  A little goes a long way!

I made these for a get together.   So I kept them just cheese.  But I have topped th with pepperoni and olives.   Sausage and onions.  Tomato and basil leaves. 

Put in oven on broil at 450 degrees for about 10 minutes.  But you'll have to just watch and tweak with your time cause I'm terrible about exact times:).

To me this beats any doughy crust pizza I ever use to eat. I love it.  

Drop me a line and let me know what's your favorite pizza recipe!

Hugs and blessings,
K :)


No comments:

Post a Comment