About Me!

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

WOW on Wednesday!

Empower yourself to learn some amazing ways to take care of yourself as a woman.....and it is free!!!


I don't know if it is too late to register since it has already started but check try to check out anything you can about the FOR WOMEN ONLY CONFERENCE HERE!!!

I think St. Teresa had to know how important it was to take care of herself in order to do all she did for God.

I have found the better I take care of my physical body, the more I can do for God....and I like that!

So check it out....and also checkout
GIRLS GONE STRONG!  These ladies rock.

I know it's short today...but I wanted to share some of the great stuff I have been checking out the last couple days and don't want anyone to miss out on it!

And remember...

Women...you are wonderfully made....you ARE A WARRIOR!

Blessings and hugs!
~K :)




No comments:

Post a Comment