About Me!

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Day 11: The Root of Love

I am keeping it short and simple today.

 Why?

Because I want each of you to take a moment today and check out this podcast from MIND BODY MUSINGS episode 26 with guest Erin Brown on Raising Confident Daughters.

I want you to reflect during this half way mark of your 21 Day Challenge of MIND BODY AND SOUL....Do you love yourself enough to raise a confident child?

Reflect on what do you need to still work on so you don't pass on to someone you love negative thinking?

I made a promise to myself and my daughter when she was born that I would NEVER say anything negative about myself to her, around her, even think it.

I can relate to what Erin Brown shares about in the podcast; it is hard to break a cycle of something when it is passed on.

This is part of my passion for empowering women!  I want us all to know, believe, live the amazing life we have been gifted...in ALL SHAPES, SIZES AND FORM!!!

Your half way there to a better more wonderful you: MIND BODY AND SOUL!

hugs and prayers always,
~Kelly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment