About Me!

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Holy Thursday: Reflecting on Lent

I have discovered some amazing thoughts, reflections, and inspirations during my Lenten journey this year.

One of the many things I have realized is I don't need to have a polished, edit perfect, picture perfect blog in order to share my life...my love...all I have learned...with all of you!  I don't have to create all sorts fancy aspects...not every post needs to have a link...

What I need to do is WRITE, SPEAK, AND SHARE from my HEART!!!

...to spread the GOOD NEWS in a way I know how ...and to do what comes naturally to me!

So if a person is looking for something fancy...polished...refined...this is not the blog for you...

Because I am a simple...bohemian type...re-purposed kind of gal who does everything with the gifts I do have...and the gifts I do have, I give them my fullest attention...I truly use them!  

I don't pretend I am anything but the wonderful warrior woman God created me to be...

So...you may not get polish...but you will get real...you will get me...you will get love...laughter..LIFE...and lots of fun!!!

AND....you are going to find out what I have been working on the last several months and especially during lent...tomorrow...or Saturday...or Sunday...you'll just have to keep checking to find out! :)......

Til then...hugs...prayers...blessings...
~Kelly ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment