About Me!

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Meatza Pizza!


The meatza pizza...so simple...yet so yummy...



a pound of grass fed beef pressed down in a square pan...cooked on broil at 400 degrees for about 10-15 minutes... don't forget to put the seasonings you want on the meat to have them cook in...I did salt, garlic, basil...


Once cooked through and basically a crisp "sheet"....I drained the fat....then smothered the sauce on it....put layers of uncured, no-nitrate pepperoni slices....yes I used the jumbo sandwich slice size!


I sprinkled it with a grass fed Parmesan-Romano blend....this is a more robust cheese blend so less is needed....I still can't have dairy but at-least my family can enjoy small doses of it....


Cut...serve with your favorite salad or side.....
I dare you to have more than one slice!

What are some creative ways you have reinvented the pizza to make it healthier for your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment