About Me!

Monday, January 18, 2016

Marvelous Moment on Monday

I sit here preparing for my day...my Monday.  Thinking of  all I will need to accomplish for this day.  All that needs to be spaced out for the week.  Knowing I need to probably get going, but not feeling pressured....not feeling stressed....not feeling guilty in just sitting.  Just breathing.  I have completed my morning prayers...my offerings.  I have moved my body to wake up.  

I sit here with my tea looking around me and smile.

And listen.

I hear the fish jump in their tank.
I hear the filter pushing the water through the tank.
I hear my laundry machine in its spin cycle.
I hear the house settling.
I hear my heart beating.

And I wait.....

I wait to hear HIS VOICE!

And that is why I am not in a hurry to move from this spot.   I know He still has stuff to share with me....and all the "to do's" can wait.  I know all will be accomplished with peace and proper timing if I continue to WAIT, BE STILL, AND LISTEN to what He has to share with me on this morning, for this day, for this week, for anything.....I WILL WAIT!  Because HIS WILL is much more peaceful and enjoyable to do than MY WILL.

Have you stopped to listen yet this morning, this day!?

How do you ensure you take time to listen to God's voice in the middle of mind clutter, life activities, and world chaos?!

I would love to hear your thoughts!

Have a marvelous Monday!
blessings and hugs,
~Kelly

PS.....today's book....I absolutely love Dr. Gottfried.  She is passionate about women's health....true health.....she is continually learning and growing and willing to share......I can relate to her on so many levels.  her books are profound in understanding just how unique a woman's body is and how we need to take care of it nutritionally, physically, mentally, spiritually.   It is not only a must read for women, single, married, moms or not.....but I think even young ladies.  Maybe even mom's read it first and see what areas of the book you would want your preteen read, and then what areas as they enter into their teen years....and then young adulthood.  The more prepared our young girls are to take charge of their whole health at a young age....the better they will live the life of abundance and thrive!  (The book I have above is great about understanding the cycle of hormones, and her other book THE HORMONE CURE is a great read as well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment