About Me!

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Hoshimoto's Thyroiditis on Thursday

This is a MUST read if a person has HOSHIMOTOS!!!  

(The Root Cause by Izabella Wentz)

I have not been able to put this book down.  I have read many things on her website over the last year.  I have ironically been doing lots of research about Hoshimoto's ever since a year ago when my doc said the lab work showed I was border-line.  But over the course of the year and learning even more about how the labs actually work with Hoshimoto's, the ups and downs of tests, it has been determined from the last labs that my diagnosis is Hoshimoto's....BUT that's okay!!!

Because....once again GOD has prepared me!!!  As I have been reading this book, I am able to put pieces of the puzzle together.  Things like why I was still having some symptoms even though I was doing everything to heal my hypothyroid condition.  It makes sense now why things weren't clicking!

How did God prepare me?  

I started doing some stuff the last 3 months that was more along the lines of nutrition and movement and lifestyle that was more conducive with Hoshimoto's and I have been having some amazing results because of it!

I went AIP last year but I kept thinking I could do it for a short period of time and all would be good....but it wasn't.

One of the things I really love about this book is how she weaves the facts, the science, the data, with her story.  She shares all the different things she did to get to a remission or healed state of THRIVING.   She developed a "protocol" that she felt has been successful not only for herself but for others.  The irony is it was very similar to what I started doing about a month ago.....and again I have been having even greater success than I even imagined!

The information on her site is invaluable and the book is even more priceless.  I love being able to write my notes in it and really connect the dots.

There have been so many times in my life where I have read a book and it prepared me for something to come.....or I order a book not knowing it is exactly what I am going to be needing and I don't even realize it!

So once again GOD IS AWESOME!!!  Because I know it was HIM who pressed it upon my heart to just order the book.  And I am beyond grateful that I did!

What is your ROOT CAUSE of your health concerns?  
Your health problems? 
 TAKE IT TO GOD!!!!  
He WILL help you get to YOUR ROOT CAUSE!!!

Hugs and blessings,
~Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment