About Me!

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Social Media and More on Sunday

I have been reflecting a great deal this lent on Social Media and technology.  I have pondered on what is my role TRULY with all of it!?  How much of my being on any of it is LIFE GIVING!?  How much of any of it is GOD'S WILL or MY WILL!?

I've decided as I continue on into this HOLY WEEK, I am going to truly unplug from everything other than writing here each morning.  I will check email each morning but then once I am done, I am done for the day no more checking it multiple times a day.   If there is anything I really want to share on FB I can either schedule it today or it can truly wait for one week!   The phone....I am only going to check phone calls and texts.....and once my hubby is home it will go in the bedroom ready for my alarm to be set, but put away for the rest of the evening.  I want to read, sew, color, or play games in the evening with my family....I want us to share and visit about what this week means to each of us!  NO TV!

I DON'T WANT ANYTHING DISTRACTING ME FROM THE AMAZING ENCOUNTER I AM MEANT TO HAVE THIS WEEK WITH MY LORD!

Are you so attached to your social media....electronics....technology....entertainment that you can't simplify your life for one week!?  Join me in this week of simple discovery!

My dear readers...friends...family....may your Sunday be filled with amazing love and anticipation of this week coming up!

Hugs and blessings,
~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment