About Me!

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

White-space on Wednesday

I recently finished an amazing book:  FINDING SPIRITUAL WHITESPACE by Bonnie Gray.

Her story was amazing...courageous....real!  Something TRULY ALL WOMEN can take something home from.  Something all women can relate to some aspect of the story.  And ALL WOMEN need to read.  That's just my humble opinion...lol.

It resonated within me because this last years journey of finding my true health (mind, body, soul) I have found how very important white-space has become for me.  I am not willing to let others try to guilt me into giving it up.  I am not willing to let other commitments try to take over that white space time frame.  And I am not willing to let everyday "to do" lists or tasks try to yell out to me for time when I am taking my white space moment.

To truly understand what I am saying about whitespace you really need to check out Bonnie Gray's website: FAITH BARISTA.  Pull up a chair....pour yourself some coffee, tea, or refreshing lemon water.....and get to know her on her website and see how she is changing lives for so many women by being raw, honest, and real about herself!

Make time for WHITESPACE on this amazing WEDNESDAY!  I promise you won't regret it...and YOU WILL hunger for more!

Hugs and blessings,
~Kelly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment