About Me!

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Coconut Milk

Today is simple....I am thinking about coconut milk so I am going to share with you my way to make a coconut milk to pour.

I want to eventually make my very own coconut milk from scratch or I should say from coconut flakes.  But I just don't feel that ambitious or motivated by it...lol.  BUT...I definitely don't like buying it in the carton already watered down with different "preservatives" and things that still aren't natural in my mind and honestly changes the true taste of the coconut milk.

 I love getting my coconut milk in a can because it is just the milk. Thick, creamy, and full of amazing flavor. My solution  to have a milk you can pour is taking a can of milk warming it on low heat with 1 to 2 cans of water with it.  Then pouring it into a glass pitcher to store in the fridge.

Have a wonderful day full of simple goodness!

Many blessings and prayers my dear readers, friends, and family.....
~Kelly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment