About Me!

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Corporal Work of Mercy: Visit the Imprisoned

...visit the imprisoned...

How can I possibly live out this work of mercy?!

So I looked up some thoughts and found a great site that gave some practical ideas that are relevant for today.  Check it out here.

Then I found a wonderful posting about how Pope Francis visits the imprisoned on a regular basis.

And I really liked what a church in NY posted on their site. Checked it out here.

Other than the obvious....PRAY FOR THE IMPRISONED.....I am not sure where I fit into this picture with this Corporal Work of Mercy.

I think what really stuck out for me was how some people can be in a personal prison....not necessarily a literal prison.  Thus I am going to ponder on those who I may know or those who may struggle with these types of "prisons" and not only dedicate prayers for them but see how I may be a "visitor" in their life.

Have you ever pondered on this work of mercy!?

Hugs and blessings always my dear readers....friends....family....
Kelly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment