About Me!

Thursday, May 26, 2016

My Wardrobe

Obviously I am on a theme this week....it didn't start out that way....BUT since I have shared with you my love of research.....and SINCE studying and researching more about MODESTY right now as I work on putting together a MODESTY PROGRAM for 12-15 year olds.....well MODESTY IS ON THE BRAIN....

I have been evaluating my wardrobe again....

When we study the bible....each time we learn something we are then held to that knowledge.

When we peel an onion there is always another layer....

Thus as I read about modesty.....and figure out how I want to share things with these young ladies....I realize I still have some work to do on my wardrobe....I am not being hard on myself....I'm not saying I have anything overtly immodest....BUT WE CAN ALWAYS MAKE IMPROVEMENTS....in all things....life is about growth and learning!

Therefore today I am going to really look at each piece of clothing and ask myself:

WHAT DOES THIS SAY ABOUT ME!?  

I will ask:

WILL THIS OUTFIT WEAKEN OR STRENGTHEN THE PURITY OF THE MEN AROUND ME?!

I will ask:

AM I PRACTICING WHAT I PREACH TO MY DAUGHTER!?

This will be my focus today!?

What about you!?

Hugs and blessings dear readers...family...friends.....
~Kelly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment