About Me!

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Today I Rest!

I don't share when I am traveling because I think it is not a wise thing to do.  I see so many people post on Facebook and other medias, even on blogs how they are here and there and everywhere.  I just don't think it is a safe a wise thing to do.  There are many people who are out there with not the best of intentions and I find it leaving us open for vulnerabilities.

Thus I will share always when I am back :).....so I AM BACK!.....lol...

I went to Colorado Springs this last weekend and had the opportunity to catch up with family that I had not seen in waaay too long.

One of the wonderful things I love about these amazing cousins, women, in my life is their ability to truly UNPLUG.  They are connected when they need to be.  They take care of what needs to be done...but they are NOT ATTACHED TO THEIR PHONES...DEVICES....they truly understand the beautiful gift of being connected to the physical bodies (friends and family) that are in the room with them.

It was beautiful.....and I will write and share more about how wonderful it was......TOMORROW.....because TODAY I REST!! :)

Have a glorious last day of May!

Blessings and hugs dear readers....family...friends....
~Kelly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment