About Me!

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Essential Oils....

I have truly tried all brands of EO over the last 5 plus years.

I love them....I believe in them....they have amazing health benefits that are all about the WHOLE health....Mind Body and Soul!

Many of my friends and family know I am not a person who gets on board things very easily....but when something resonates with me and continues to resonate with me....then there is something to it....for me!

Thus I have fallen in love with this brand so much....and truly have experienced a difference in it that I have finally decided to share more about it.....to have classes....one on one....etc.

I am excited to start this new chapter in my life!

Want to learn more about Essential Oils?!

There are some really great resources:  Dr. Axe....Dr. Z.....Wellness Mama.....and more.

Here is the one I have fallen in love with! 

What do you know about Essential Oils!?  Have you tried them?  Do they resonate with you!?  Take a moment today to pray....sit....and write about any MIND BODY SOUL connections you've had with EO?!

Many blessings and hugs dear readers.....family....friends...
~Kelly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment