About Me!

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Healing....

My 4 days in COLORADO had me ponder sooo many things....the stuff I have been sharing about technology....my daughters education.....my time spend on probably too many projects again.....my health....importance of family....fresh air and spending time in nature.....taking care of my needs.....and healing.....

Age brings wisdom....brings reflection....which brings healing.....

I wrote many amazing eye opening revelations in my journal while I was in the fresh beautiful mountains.....looking out at GARDEN OF THE GODS.....

For the next few days I plan on sharing some of those amazing revelations so stay tuned....hold on to your seats....lol.....because it is pretty awesome....well to me anyways!

Many blessings and hugs dear readers....family....friends.....
~Kelly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment