About Me!

Monday, June 27, 2016

Mid-Year Reflections...

Today I look around me and SEE and FEEL all the beauty around me and I find peace in knowing I don't HAVE to do ANYTHING that is NOT TRUE TO MY INNER WISDOM....my INNER SPIRIT...my INNER BEING!

When I truly am in-tuned to my WHOLE HEALTH: MIND, BODY, SOUL....I am then in-tuned with what THE HOLY SPIRIT....is whispering to me.

I can have freedom from my own pressures and personal goals.....I can have freedom in saying to self: hmm I said I was going to do xyz....but it just doesn't feel right any more....my inner being keeps feeling "abc" instead of the excitement and peace that comes even in the middle of  challenges.

Thus today as I look at my wonderful family and all we have accomplished and done this year so far....and all we desire to do and pursue for the rest of the year.....I smile with great joy, excitement, and freedom of knowing I don't have to do ANYTHING that doesn't create joy or ripples of life giving love.

I LOVE MY LIFE!!!

Today.....sit with what brings you TRUE joy.....TRUE peace...TRUE INNER BEING!  Reflect, pray, write about it!

Hugs and blessings my dear readers....family....friends....
~Kelly ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment