About Me!

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Amarillo Mind Body Soul Wellness Directory.....

AMARILLO MIND BODY SOUL WELLNESS DIRECTORY DISCUSSION GROUP was created to generate discussion of WELLNESS professionals in the Amarillo area that take a holistic and functional medicine approach to health!  This discussion group helps with adding names to the actual DIRECTORY.

This topic has always been important to me but it became a huge front burner in my life when I was diagnosed last year with Hoshimoto's/Hypothyroidism.   I needed to know there were doctors who I could turn to that truly understand that I am more than just a "part"....a disease....a diagnosis....

I KNEW there had to be some diamonds in this tumbleweed terrain.  So with the help of some amazing friends...and contacts....we were able to create a list of doctors and professionals who dedicate their life...their careers....to healing people not bandaging.....

Thus I spend probably about 2 or 3 days a month updating the actual DIRECTORY in hopes that it eventually gets large enough for us to create a printed out one to have available in these professionals offices.


Are your gifts or talents needed in an area you are passionate about locally!?  Sit with this...pray about this...write about this....then do something about this!!

Many hugs and blessings dear readers...family....friends....
~Kelly ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment